Deep Kiss of Winter (Includes: Immortals After Dark, #7; Alien Huntress, #5) - Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter Untouchable, Kresley Cole - 4 stars I loved this story. I have been waiting so long to read about Murdoch. His and Danii's love story was so amazing and so original. Kresley Cole has an amazing imagination and that is noticeable in all her IAD books. I am in love with this world. It was also good to read about events that took place in the beginning of the series. This author cannot disappoint me. After this short-story, I've gotta say I'm excited to finally get to read Lucia and Garreth's book. One would think that they would've reached an understanding by now but I guess now is the right time for them. They are 6 books late. Tempt Me Eternally, Gena Showalter - 3,5 starsThis short-story was cute, yes, but since I haven't read anything of this series I have to say that it didn't quite worked for me. I thought it was interesting mostly because of the world-building but I felt lacking because I think I would have liked this story better if I already knew about this world. In the end I felt kinda - meh.