Faking It  - Cora Carmack 4,5 starsCora Carmack strikes again with a beautiful love story and engaging characters. I've got say though, Cade and Max absolutely melted my heart. Even more than Bliss and Garrick. Their story was so heartbreaking, passionate and lovely. Absolutely amazing. Since I'm a sucker for these love stories I even felt the need to shed a lonely tear at the end. When Cade uttered those amazing words at Max, I thought I would die. I'll remind you every day how amazing it feels when your body touches mine. I'll remind you of the good times, and help you forget the bad. I'll remind you who you are when life has beaten you down and made you doubt it. I'll bust down your door in the middle of the night and kiss you until you remember that your fears are just that, and they can't control you. I'll take my chances against your fickle heart if it means it's mine. I can't express in this opinion all of my feels while reading this book. But that being said, I seriously think I'm ruined for life when it comes to guys.