Faefever (Fever, #3) - Karen Marie Moning I'm awed by this series. I can't stop reading KMM's books. I've been reading 1 book in every 2 days or so. That is the true extent of my enthusiasm. These books are addictive, worse than Unseelie flesh really. They're like my special bar of chocolate and they're also my indulgence. I really think Karen has revealed herself! Don't get me wrong. I do like Highlander series because they were my first experience with Fae and I became impressed. Nonetheless, in Fever series the author has shown (until now) a much darker reality but interesting all the same. I'm always trying to learn more. The characters evolve from book to book and they're fantastic. They're not flawless. They're real human beings (ha-ha, irony) - they make mistakes, they piss me off, they conquer me...And that's what I'm looking for in a good book. I'm waiting for the plot to grab me and embrace me and I'm waiting it doesn't let go of me until I'm finished and through with that last page. Fever series has been doing all that stuff to me since I looked at the cover of "Darkfever". I just can't enough.