Visions in Death - J.D. Robb Real Rating: 4.5This case was an exceptional one. It was one of the best until now. What I love most about this series is the opportunity to see how Eve evolves as a character and a person. Well, it isn't just about Eve. I love to see the evolution of every important character in the series. Eve and Roarke, as a couple is the most important one. To see them adapt to their married status, is wonderful and fun. McNabb and Peabody, they're my favourite couple right alongside Eve and Roarke. They light the whole book with their personalities. I really love them and I'm really happy to see them having their life together. They're great and they make a wonderful, overly cute duo. Charles and Louise, whom I cannot understand although I like them very much. I'm against Charle's profession and I can't really understand how Louise puts up with that. I understand that Louise is an open-minded woman, sure of herself, but how can she accept her loved one being an LC? It's beyond my reasoning so far. I hope that the author gives this couple a real chance at happiness. Parallel to that, the mystery part of the book, was just excellent. As I said, I think this is one of the best cases Robb has ever written. It was beautifully executed. Those two final chapters were explosive. I was really excited to see that Eve was successful in this case. Exceptionally so.