Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Anna and the French Kiss is a really cute book. Anna moves to Paris to study in a boarding school. There she meets the wonderful Étienne St. Clair. He has this wonderfully sexy British accent but he assures Anna that he's American. Although they feel something for each other since the first day, their relationship is complicated. They're good friends but St.Clair has a girlfriend and they've been together forever. And it seems like all the girls at school have a crush on St. Clair. My thoughts on the book are simple:This book is a great read. Fluid and enjoyable. Anna and Étienne are really, really cute together. They're also engaging characters, not boring at all. Paris is the perfect background for this story, I enjoyed the way the author transports readers to the streets of Paris. I really think that this was a beautiful story although sometimes I felt like banging my head against a wall. That's how frustrated I was - only when things didn't go my way, of course. This book has CUTE written all over it. Honestly. And I won't say a thing about the ending, just this:Now, I really have to read Lola and the Boy Next Door. Oh my, I can't wait.