A Novel Bookstore

A Novel Bookstore - Laurence Cosse Real Rating: 3.5 At this point I'm not sure what to say about this book. I was actually hoping another thing. I thought this book was going to have more mystery than what in reality had.Instead what I got was a fairly interesting book but that's about it. Though I did expect a policial, there were other things I enjoyed in this book that made it a pleasantly enough book. The whole discussion about the criteria of novels and who is credited to classify books as good or not was very interesting. When I think of this book I see it as 2 stories in 1. Let me try to explain:"The Novel Bookstore" is divided in 4 parts. The first two parts are pretty slow and with some bored passages. The final two parts of the book are another thing altogether. The book peaked up pretty well in the last 200 pages or so. For me, that was what saved the book really. However the author certainly talks about a diversity of books and begins a very interesting discussion about literature.